.................................................
Friday, September 24, 2004

Sex ::blah:: drive

I have nothing! Lately, I've been so null with the motivation. It's like I don't want to have sex!!! It's insane. Usually, the sexual energizer bunny. I don't know what it is. Is this normal? Are guys supposed to have a low point in their drives?
I think I just need some inspiration. I'm not getting it here! My roommate and suitemates are so straight. Where's all the gayness I used to have? I've lost it all. I'm sitting here in my study and my roommate and co. are talking about some sorority sluts who get paid 1,500 dollars from the Lamda Chis to videotape sexual encounters. And I think to myself..."Is this my Thursday night?" Then my roommate convinced me to go to a bar with him. UGH! Luckily he got distracted my someone offer to go to his apartment and play the new Tiger Woods videogame.

::SAVED::

I'm just around way too much straight machismo crap! It's very amusing to be the insider though. Hearing actually promiscuious straight guys brag and joke about their experiences.

They don't have a clue about my homosexuality. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing anymore.



posted at 1:52 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com