.................................................
Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Borders Banter

[Guy comes up to me with a bunch of magazines. He is wearing one of those stupid floppy beach hats. I think to myself, "He kinda looks like that guy from Prison Break... meh. Someone that famous couldn't wear a hat like that!]

The next day...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Boss: Yeah, make sure we have those Prison Break Season One Dvds out because that guy comes to our store alot.

Me: oh shit... I mean, oh fecal matter!

I knew I should of gone with my gut and shouted "OHHHH MY GAAAWD! It's Wentworth Miller! Gimme your autograph!! And lose that hideous beach hat!"

PS. He passed on the Rewards... that ass. I don't remember which magazines he bought, but I'm completely sure that he's on the cover of a mag this month... What a showboat!! Can't he make his Dad shop for mags for him like Owen Wilson does?!



posted at 2:24 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com