.................................................
Monday, September 27, 2004

PonyFans.com

So I joined the PonyFans forum. It's so fun! People don't know who I am. Craziness. Right now, Cory (couch 'em) thinks I'm some freshman. He's PMed me a few times. The messages are getting more raunchy, it's hilarious. The are some:

[initial message]
Cory: Who're you?

[I decide to give a general slang reply]
Me: Yo momma, boy!

[Cory tries to induce me to reveal my identity by getting me to respond more]
Cory: I'm going to eat your children.

[I see through his ploy and reply with something that I won't ever say (out loud) but it still hilarious]
Me:
I like to think that anything that is a result from my sexual organs/bodily fluids is tastey.

[More response cueing]
Cory:
I know mine are - from experiance

[I could take this farther but decide not to, in fear of his finding out my secret identity! Plus, I'm scared!]
Me:
good for you.

PS - Cory can't spell "experience"
HAHA!



posted at 2:58 PM | 1 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger frank said...

I mess with Cory alot cause he can handle it. There are alot of prudish people--he isn't.

Soup! all the way!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com