.................................................
Monday, July 09, 2007

Brunch!

I don't usually blog about food, but damn.

Ciudad on Oak Lawn and Blackburn St rocked my socks off!

I totally rocked Dallas, brunch style!

Imagine an awesome selection of real Mexican food. None of this TexMex crap. I'm still drooling. Here's what I had:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mimosas, of course. Can't rock brunch without the booze!

Ceviche - Gulf shrimp, scallops and octopus with vanilla pineapple pico de gallo


That's right kids! Did you really think that Mexicans eat tacos all day?! There are huge bodies of water on both sides of the country. No one does seafood like Mexicans! A few years ago, I had the privilege of tagging along a trip to Mexico beyond the touristy junk of what people want to see and experience. It has open my eyes to some great flavors a few including the seafood. I haven't found a good place that does it well until now! yay

So that including a free round of raspberry shots courtesy of the waitress, great food experience!

Go there!

Labels: , ,




posted at 12:24 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com