.................................................
Thursday, May 03, 2007

media

Wow I'm blog-crazy today. Yay for days off.

Well, I just finished watching the lastest episode of America's Next Top Model. And I'm disappointed, you guys. One of my favorites was eliminated, Brittany.

And she was horrible! Super bad! Observe.

Antm1
Uploaded by coolhipfrank

Bare with me! I'm still new at all this. The transition effects suck!

Sighs. Oh well, Jaslene for the win!

Labels: ,




posted at 4:38 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com