.................................................
Monday, March 19, 2007

oh shhyyt!

My psuedo-Spring Break was amazing! Let me just describe the setting for ya...

Dad's new house
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • on demand cable on huge TV
  • free access to booze
  • Pool
  • Jaccuzzi
  • 5 crazy younger siblings




My living situation
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket HELLO poolhouse!! Or like I call it, Bungaloo A

Wait... hold up...

A jaccuzzi, a free standing fireplace, AND a flatscreen TV... ALL TOGETHER?!
hells yea!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket It was a recipe for funtimes! In addition to my awesome living situation, there was food and rides at the Stock Show. It's like a carnival with animals, games and rides. Loved it. Funnel Cakes! Deep-Fried Snickers! And I saw the Chupacabra!! For reals. See the pic to your right to see me upside-down!! Scary!

But probably the best part was I had the chance to see the rest of my family! They are so important to me. If you don't know me that well, ask me about them.. I can go on for hours talking about them. I love them. Here's some pics!!


Sisters-Michelle,Sam,&Janie, Dad flipping Sam, Dad's turn!, Janie, Brother Jonathan shooting, Sam&Stephan picking rubberducks, Michelle doing backflips, Stephan's grill-bling!, Me&Sam, SisterMichelle, BrotherStephan!, StephanClimbing, Don't Bother Michelle while she's texting!!, Sam,Janie&Stephan swim

Labels: , , ,




posted at 10:32 PM | 1 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Bijoy said...

hey man the house is really wonderful espacilly the pooland beside the tv.nice blog you have intresting stuff also therelike to visit more often so be in touch

regards Biby - Blog

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com