.................................................
Thursday, March 01, 2007

shizznit!

Guess who is going to be our new roommate?!

Click here to find out!

HAHA, made ya click!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You will be very surprised. But most likely not. It's Devon Barrett Moubry!

I am so insanely anxious about this new arrangement. I mean, yeah, this person is a friend and we have known him/her since the beginning. But do we mesh well? I remember in college when Jason and I were suitemates. We sort of got along, and we had the separate rooms for privacy. So it just worked, and we knew it could work in an apartment setting aswell. But this...

...is like jumping in head first with a person you haven't lived with ever. We might get along (meh?) in small drunkenly doses, but how is it going to be like having this person around 24/7?

I suppose this is for the best. I guess I'll have to start using three-roommate-person TV shows to make fun puns and such. I'm not using Three's Company!!! Cause in that instance I would have to refer to Jason as Suzanne Somers (yet again!) And the Will & Grace references are played out AND not to mention that Devon doesn't have all the episodes memorized like Jason and I do. Geez, we can't even plagarize a scene without Devon not getting it.

I can use How I Met Your Mother references though!! Jason has managed to get both Devon and I on the bandwagon. I'm Ted though. Devon and Jason make the perfect Marshell and Lily! They could do that disgusting thing where they chew on a strand of spagetti till they meet in the middle!

Yes, Devon.. that is a Will & Grace reference.

FYI, we are all moving in together in May and into a bigger place.

Labels: , ,




posted at 2:44 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com