.................................................
Tuesday, April 24, 2007

media

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketA couple of media things.

WFT?! How did I miss this! OJ Simpsons! It's a hilarious parody of the OJ Simpson thing starring the FOX's The Simpsons!! Homer's black! Three episodes.
Enjoy.

Everyone and their dogs should be watching How I Met Your Mother!! It's GREAT! I'll have clips from the show more often. And they will be better and my own creations. I just found this one on YouTube. The first one should be the best one.

Presenting Robin Sparkles!

Labels:




posted at 9:43 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com