.................................................
Monday, January 10, 2005

10 things you probably didn't know about me.


01. I think I'm finally over my crush on Tom Welling. I still like the show though.
02. My dad owes a Mexican restaurant called Las Cazuelas in Harlingen, Texas.
03. My mother works at some aviation insurance company called U.S. Specialty.
04. Worst long term fear is that all my hardwork in life would lead to nothing.
05. I have 7 siblings-- Ramon(21), Christina(18), Johnathan(13), Michelle(11), Samantha(7), Jane(6), Jathan(5).
06. There is a 13 year difference between my mom and her new husband. He's younger!
07. Dad was the quaterback & homecoming king, mom was a drill team member. High school sweethearts.
08. I am the more comfortable with my self now than any other time in my life. (school's paid, awesome gf, and I'm so much more confident that ever. What else is there?)
09. I want to make a family of my own. I got the paternal urge for the first time since kindergarden.
10. I can honestly say that I have no idea where I'm going to be (physically, mentally/ emotionally) one year from now.

I got this from another blog. heh. Post the list on your blog! or comment it.



posted at 4:50 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com