.................................................
Sunday, October 09, 2005

umm.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Today I am a total wreck. I don't want to do anything. I'm completely exhausted. I would like to thank the following events that made this feeling possible:


  • Martini: Thank you Mister Vodka drink... you totally knocked me on my ass!

  • Megan: Ahh, Megan. Well... Megan drove me to the martinis. Thank you Megan. But it was also her driving that did it too. And does everyone know that she has a new car?! At least with her old one, she couldn't go that fast. Nearly lost my cookies a few times on that drive home.

  • TheSims: There outta be a law about playing the Sims drunk. It's kind of fun. I think I made everyone pee their pants at least twice. goodtimes.

  • Puking: That is just the thing. I didn't!! So the booze will be with me till it passes. ugh.

  • Awaking: yeah... I just got up. It's 3pm. This day is such a waste. At least I'm having a 4-day weekend though.



ugh... this would be a great time to have someone to console me. tear.



posted at 3:25 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com