.................................................
Friday, September 23, 2005

2 birds, 1 stone.

So since some of you people are all like "make a comic!" AND for those people who just don't get why I talk about my job alot on blog, here ya go...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comics start soon. I'll attempt to do at least one a week. Best scenerio, one every other day. I chose to use the Southpark style cause they are so easy to make and I don't have to draw/design at all! Just a few more things.


  • The numbers/letters on the kids shirts correspond to the grade they are in (i.e. 4 = 4th grade, PS = Pre-school, PK= pre-kinder, etc.)

  • For those who need a disclaimer: These characters are totally fictional. Made up by me. If you know me at work... none of these fiction people are you. seriously! I am not the kind of person that makes fun of people on a personal weblog.

  • *wink* hehehe. I so am. Unless they type "Frank Medrano blog" in Google, how are they gonna know?!

  • This comic has nothing to do with my first comic, The Wacky Adventures of Devon, Jason & Jim... just the creator. not a spin off! Haven't decided if I'm going to have cross over characters yet. umm....

  • If you complain/beg for more comic updates, good luck. If you praise, I just might.

  • Jason sucks.

  • Mango Rum rules




posted at 9:27 AM | 2 comments

2 Comments:

Blogger SHEPHARD FAMILY ENTERPRISE L.L.C. said...

Pretty cool... your blog site.... How did you come up with it......

9:53 AM  
Blogger frank said...

Thanks Exec! I just came up with it myself for the most part. The weblog is now one year old as of a few days ago!! So it took time to get where it is now.

and Jim, the other comic proven that point. No need for repetition!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com