.................................................
Saturday, September 10, 2005

Friday Night Movie

We went to see The Exorcism of Emily Rose....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com




and I crapped my pants.

Now Jason is not allowed to cook in the middle of the night. And it doesn't help that the apartment makes odd noises at night. When the air conditioner turns on, my restroom door slaps shut. It freaks me out every time! I was told that the laundry room makes a sound like gurgling noises coming from MY closet... Oh crap I'm so dead.



posted at 1:46 PM | 1 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger frank said...

whaaa?

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com