.................................................
Tuesday, August 30, 2005

time goes by

SO VERY SLOWLY!Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm waiting for Friday to come along and it is taking longer than the Lord of the Rings Extra Features CDs. ugh. I hate it when that happens. ugh. Weekend come here already! So many things to look forward to starting Friday!
Well, since I love making lists...

  • Money: After working the traditional three weeks, I finally get paid on Friday! YAY! Money! for me! I love it! And if they pull some "We'll pay you on Monday" crap, I'm going to raise hell. I have the power now. Those people betta recognize! Too bad I have rent to pay though.

  • Moving: I'm finally moving to my own place... with Jason. It's so cool! I'm gonna be all independent and cool. sweet. And I'll be out of the madness that is my current living condition with the FAM. ugh. These people just walk around like they know me! Mmmmm, better internet...cable...own bathroom...Jason's Dvds...

  • Mustang Game: So, am I a dork for being excited for the first game after my graduation? I'm the alum now. craziness. But at least I'll see a good half-time show... and if I don't... I'll make Monica drink!! which brings me to..

  • My Bday: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. The celebration is on Sunday, since Monday(my bday) is now the offical "sobering up day." Oh yeah! Three-day weekend! For details, ask Jason or Emily.



Okay, so I really didn't mean to make all of those with Ms. heh. I'm so awesome. It's scary sometimes.

PS- I just did a screening interview with the principal, and I rocked it. But Catholics are so untrusting. Just a few priests, ruin it for all the rest of us.



posted at 12:05 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com