.................................................
Wednesday, August 20, 2008

from Apple to Microsoft

I've had an ipod for years but since it broke, I have had to move on and find another mp3 player. So I chose the Zune.

It has everything that an ipod has. Plus, it has a radio. It has wireless capabilities. And it's non-pretentious. Then why am I so sad?

Ipods have a neat looking and functioning program called Itunes. Zunes have this crappy java looking program called.. it doesn't even has a cool name. ARGH!

We'll see how this pans out in the long-term.



posted at 4:28 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com