.................................................
Thursday, August 14, 2008

the new job search

It seems that every time I have to start the search for the new job, I get super anxious. I get in crazy Frank mode. It's not remotely cute. So to my surprise, I'm shocked that this time around I'm actually excited and happy about the whole thing.

I guess it can be because I'm finally out of a job that I really hated. I didn't even realize how much I hated it till I was out of it. Wow. Huge weight off my shoulders.

Another thing is that I probably had the BEST summer in my life. I quit Borders, then on a whim, I go to camp with Devon. It not only made me feel good about myself, but it made me realize that I can do a whole lot more for the world that what I was doing previously. I can make a difference in someone's life. I can be important and be proud of it. I really hope I can make out there again next summer. Perhaps for a week or two at least.

I think the last reason why I'm so optimistic is that I'm putting my foot down and actually applying for jobs that I like and taking my time with it. Doing everything right. I don't apply for the job I know I'm gonna hate.

I'm a little bit older this time and a little bit smarter, I suppose.



posted at 4:01 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com