.................................................
Thursday, August 21, 2008

hehe.

Scene
[The usually slutty-dressed daughter walks into the kitchen in a modest school uniform]

Dad: Why are you dressed like a nun?
Daughter: I thought I was dressing nice.
Dad: Since when?

[They argue; the mom joins]

Mom: Are you having sex?
Dad: You're having sex?!
Daughter: How would you know if I'm having sex? Only I would know that...

[pulls hair pin out and tosses her hair]

Daughter:.. and my lover!

[Frank spits soda on his laptop and dies of laughter. The Family Channel rules.]



posted at 4:22 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com