.................................................
Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Frank's Quest!

smubeaverguy: We're so attractive, I just don't understand how we don't have boyfriends.



I'm so finding boyfriend...soon! I don't care what I have to do and/or say. I AM! I'm so determined. This whole psuedo-queer existence is not working for me anymore. I'm getting back on the saddle. If Sofia can find a date, I'm going to find some poor, dumb sap aswell! I don't care if I have to follow my roommate to fraternity parties. I'm going to find the guy who's got a colorful drink in his hand or whose hips are moving to the beat of some dance song. Or I can whore myself out to the gay clubs....ugh....I have to buy appropiate clubwear---something light and sparkley.

Any other suggestions? LEGAL suggestions!



posted at 1:40 AM | 3 comments

3 Comments:

Blogger frank said...

what's wrong with sparkley?

4:11 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Man, I sound whiney on other people's blogs.

That being said, I will buy you something "light and sparkley," that's how badly I want to see you go to Oak Lawn wearing something covered in sequins.

4:13 PM  
Blogger frank said...

[singing]that's what friends are for[/singing]

oh man... ugh.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com