.................................................
Sunday, November 07, 2004

Homecoming!

Whoa! the year is going by so fast it's already homecoming. WE WON ANOTHER GAME!!! Wow, Tulsa must really suck! We totally won in overtime. Very exciting and worth a night of utter drunkenness...which was destined to be.

The party! Granted it did start hella late at 11:30pm, but it still was good. There was so much selection alcohol-wise. And the music was 2x better...still sucked, but better. heh. And Webb was there. He makes the most awesome-est drinks ever. They look like crap, but taste good. Anyways, I'm glad I got to unwind that night. It was definitely a night to remember always. Even Kim was smashed... I love it!

My hair was rockin' too.

I enjoyed everything that night.

On a unrelated note, I just found out that my high school is coming to Band Day!! It's going to be sweet! I get to see my old director. goodtimes. Bad part: Flags will probably be with us on the field!! (voice ala Becky)NOOO!



posted at 5:16 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com