.................................................
Saturday, October 23, 2004

Bad start to this weekend!

Oh my! I totally thought that this weekend was going to be at least tolerable if not a little fun. I went to the Theta Tau DDR party which was okay. but after that everything went downhill!

Emily and I got back to SMU quite early at 10pm... hee hee, what did I expect from an engineer party. Anyways, my red betta, Ryan was dead!!!! I had let Emily borrow it and everything was going well... then he died! I'm soooo sad. He was my beautiful red Ryan!

Anyways, I thought things could not get any worst... damn jinx! The next day my roommate has a little talk with me... Let me just get you up to speed before I tell you what he said: Jonathan is a loud, muscle guy that likes to party and drink all night long.... He just happens to be under 21, so he has gotten like 4 alcohol violations. At first I was alittle scared to live with him, cause I thought that he would do something stupid and get me an alcohol violation too! But nothing has happened to me so far. Now our conversation... well, his mom is quite concerned with her son's actions. SO concerned that she wants to eliminate the chances of him ever getting another violation. So since she has soooo much reason to believe that I'm the one that's going to do it, she wants John to move OR make me "sign something saying that I wouldn't get him in trouble." Which I don't know what that exactly entails...

BUT. I'm not signing shit! I'm not responsible for what another person does. Especially if that person does it to himself knowing the possible consequnces of his actions. And his mom has absolutely no reason to believe taht I'm a thread or liability at all. True, I am over 21 and can keep alcoholic beverages in my room...but I don't get in trouble... I have gotten zero alcohol violations!!!! I don't put myself in the situation were I would get in trouble...WTF?! I don't see why I'm suddenly going to be responsible for her son's situation. He was screwed before I moved in.

All this, because Jonathan is too scared to tell his mom that HE is all grown up and is the only one responsible for his own actions.

All I can say, is that I'm not going to do anything. I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm not at fault. I'm not going to agree to anything... I just don't care. And I'm pissed off at myself for being to pissed off...a waste of energy. This just ruined my whole day. and I'm done!



posted at 2:21 PM | 2 comments

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Yeah! Screw them!

Only, didn't you totally get an alcohol violation once? I have a very hazy memory of something like that sophomore year. I was pretty much wasted all the way through that year, though, so I may be imagining it.

Ah well. Anyways, screw them!

6:29 PM  
Blogger frank said...

yeah, once three years ago! VERUS 4 in one semester!

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com