.................................................
Friday, October 08, 2004

Best Day Ever!

reasons:

1) My Clinical Professor got our midterm grades on the web in less than 24 hours after taking the test! kudos. And I didn't fail! sweetness.

2) I took my Sociolgy exam and got an 85! I'm so stoked!

3) No band practice for fear of lighting bolts to the saxes. fun deal.

4) I took my first step on the Quest! oh yeah. I got a guy's digits! We are going out next week. I'm excited! I need to find the perfect ensemble...wait...anything I wear IS perfect. I'm such a freakin' bad ass. The whole thing was a little nerve wrecking, but I'm so glad I worked up the courage to do it. So happy with myself. Go me!

Oh and I found out that this week was the week for Brown Bag! I'm glad I found out before the week is over! Friday @ 12pm, I'll be there.



posted at 1:59 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com