.................................................
Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Night O' Hell!

Geez! (that's right I said 'Geez') It's one of those kinda things.

Last night was hell. So Since I like bullet points to everything, here they go! Reasons why the night was insane.
  • LONG NIGHT! I was almost planning on going to Jason shindig ala Booze, but we got done at almost midnight, so I was like whateva! I was so mentally and physically drained... oh my tonight going to be more hell WITH marching!
  • Mood swings - Okay, I know it's Homecoming and all. People are allowed to be a little weird, but let's make it consistent! So I know what to expect. Some people are just so short tempered and emotionally weak that they are just whores... all of them whores!
  • Kehler has this annual "I'm pissed cause we're not being professional even though I don't expect you to--I'm just yelling at you cause it's what I do and it somehow makes ME feel better about everything" rant. After all these years of this, people are still surprised. I'm just like "professional? us? ummm... There's rain dropping from the ceiling onto Cory Plunk's head (hee hee)... how professional of you to think of our well-being while we sit around alot of electrical equipment."
  • Skit changes - I knew this was going to happen, but I didn't think it would be this much of a change! The directors cut a whole skit out. The Dating Game one where Kerry, Bush and Shaggy were the contestants. It was awesome. I didn't see the point in that. The other two went okay, thankfully. But the musical, they said, was too long. AND Kehler and Tommy were kinda mean to Adam, the male lead. I feel bad for him, cause he's the one that enjoys musicals the most. Kehler was like "Kim (the female lead) sounded great. (PERIOD!) ugh, that was stupid. Then Tommy was like "understudy!" Where the constructive critisim, at the very least? Poor Adam stormed off like drama queen (good o' Adam) that he had a reason to be that night. Anyways they got Matthew to do it. (ugh. I don't even have to say. you all shoudl know!) The only good change was an impromptu tap dancing number by Kim. Wow! Is there anything Kim CAN'T do?
ugh. Tonight we have the pleasure of doing it again! I think I'll bring some candy/caffeine to it this time. At least I'll have a sugar high this time around.



posted at 5:04 PM | 2 comments

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww Frank! You're totally sweet! Thanks, yo! ~Kim

6:31 PM  
Blogger frank said...

yay! Kim commented on my blog! woot!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com