.................................................
Friday, December 17, 2004

I have way too much time on my hands...

I can't stand it! So I'm going to rant about a few things. bare with me.

1) I need a haircut badly. But I'm trying to enjoy my hair now that I appreciate that I have it. heh. So, I've noticed that my little brother (he's 21) is getting rather sans hair lately. It's weird. I mean, we have the same hair genes, right? meh, he's always looked older than me anyways. In matter of fact, a few months ago someone thought I was younger than my 18 year old sis. It's probably cause I'm a huge cow. And cows are ageless. ugh. Anyways, I've been having issues with my hair for the last few years now. It used to be sooo awesome! So managable, I could do anything with it! ugh.

2) Attraction to younger people is genetic!!! I now believe this! It's totally true. At this very moment. My mom, my sis, and I have mates that are younger than we are! The older we get the bigger the age difference! My mom and her husband have a 13 year difference. I have about a 5 year diff. and my sis has a little over a 1 year difference!! craziness.

3) I think I need a new banner... I think I'm going to make like 3 and have a contest... my commenters will chose their favorite and I'll use that one. Stay tuned for it. I'll probably get the bulk of them done today.. I'm that bored.

4) So I'm taking another adventurous trip to Sulphur Springs! I'm going Monday after the game... thats right! I'm going to the game!! COME ALL! That means you trumpets! i don't wanna have to stand by my mortal enemies! ugh. So... Sulphur Springs, yeah... I told my mom that I was going to a Xmas Shindig at someone's house. That's anotehr thing!

5) My relationship a la clandestine. It's going to be a month now! On the 22nd! (not the 21th like I orginally thought! at least now it's not the same as Megan and Cory!) When is it a good time to come out of the closet with this to the rents? And by "rents" I mean my mom, cause I told the dad already to brag and whatnot. It's not like I'm ashamed or anything... I just think that in my case it's going to be total madness trying to explain this. And she'll want an explanation too! It was hell trying to explain the gayness... just think of this! ugh... I don't know what to do. I am jsut too happy to think of this junk. I mean, do I have to tell her? Can't I just wait until I'm standing on an alter (In Massachusetts OR Texas) to really know what the hell is happening? ugh... utter craziness. I'm just going to play it by ear.

6) I need to get drunk more. I need to get a job. I need to stop complaining! I'm such a drama queen. My life is awesome now! I can't stop and smell the roses!
I'm graduating!
I have my school paid for next semester!
I have an awesome girlfriend!
I'm not going eating at UL that much... which probably means I'll lose a few unless I eat at damn Chickfila every day!
I have a full head of hair... as on now!
I have some awesome friends like Jason (the older brother I never had), Emily (soulmate!), Lauren (craziness and a sympathetic ear), Monica (always good for a laugh), Cory (believe it or not!), Becky (she's hilarous!) and now MEGAN (thanks for the advise... I know! I'm shocked too!). If I forgot you sorry!



posted at 1:24 PM | 2 comments

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Damn it Frank, how many times do I have to tell you:
YOU ARE OLDER THAN ME.

Quit trying to make me ancient. You have me beaten by two months of aged-ness.

Hippie.

(and awww, that's sweet)

2:46 PM  
Blogger frank said...

Jason, you're way smarter than I am. In my world, age and intelligence are positively correlated. :D So is insanity... mister loco!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com