.................................................
Thursday, December 02, 2004

end of the semester slum

Okay, so I'm practically done with the semester. Nothing but finals... non-impossible finals at that. but still, I'm in a mood.

I think that things in my life are like... too good. I'm kinda scared things are just going to collapse over me. It's weird. I am suddenly very aware of every action I take. Every step I take. It's like I can't be spontanious anymore. I just feel like I'm calculating everything I do. Perhaps all these "goodtimes" are driving me nuts. Suddenly, I feel bad for being on the computer of more that a few hours... what is that?! I'm a computer-a-holic! I have to be doing something, going somewhere. I have my whole room to myself and it's not good enough. I need to invite people over... entertain someone.

meh... I need to change my Glade Plugin soon. This time I'll get a good scent... none of this Hawaiian Breeze junk! ugh.

So I have Christmas music on a continuous loop. Mostly Jessica Simpson. Favorite Song: Oh Holy Night.

I hope Christmas Break isn't boring. I can see that happening. Maybe that's what is bothering me. I'll just be home doing nothing... getting fatter... friendless. What is the deal with self-condescending?! (is that a word?!... meh!)

What happened to me being easily amused?



posted at 3:10 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com