.................................................
Sunday, November 14, 2004

Shaving accident.

Yesterday night I had my first ever shaving incident! Now, I'm 23 and so I've been shaving for like what ... 2 years right?! What gives? I just thought I was a person that didn't get cuts ever. Anyways, I'm worried now. Am I scarred for life? It's not small at all. I'm freaking out! I put some ointment (is that a word? sounds made-up) on it. And today, it's like still there. I'm sad.





posted at 2:55 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com