.................................................
Monday, November 15, 2004

Thanksgiving Trip

So Roy, Cory and I are going on an awesome trip to Mexico during Thanksgiving break.

wow, the most odd assortment of people ever. The wacky hijinks are preordained. Especially considering the locale--Mexico. So here are some bad formulas I cooked up...

BOOZE or CRAZY PEOPLE or MEXICO = goodtimes.
BOOZE + CRAZY PEOPLE = Fight Club scenerio
BOOZE + MEXICO = night in Mexican jail
MEXICO + CRAZY PEOPLE = deportation
CRAZY PEOPLE + BOOZE + MEXICO = WACKY HIJINKS
CRAZY PEOPLE x BOOZE x MEXICO = death



posted at 5:07 PM | 5 comments

5 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Math never was one of your strong suits, was it?

I am jealous of the Mexico though.

Have a good time.

10:03 PM  
Blogger frank said...

I forget that your major was Math...

OH!!!! YOU FLUNKED! booyah!

10:37 PM  
Blogger deh-vin said...

Shut up Frank! At least he graduated on time! Oh wait...

12:27 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Hey, this ain't about my inability to do the math. It's about yours.

I don't mess with math and it doesn't mess with me. Words to live by.

And I think it's extra special that Devon is willing to fight my battles. I heart Devon.

4:39 PM  
Blogger frank said...

wow, devon's special.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com