Wednesday, December 22, 2004
Still At Emily'sWell, I'm sill at Emily's! I thought I would blog cause it's a special day!
Emily and Frank's One Month Anniversary!
Anyways, it's a blast dating Emily. I'll make a list of reasons why Emily is awesome... in no particular order.
1. cute (non-annoying) mannerisms [i.e. her half open eye thing]
2. she's from a tiny, tiny town. Sulphur Springs is a fun, homey town.
3. family and friends are non-insane. (only alittle) well... who's family isn't a little kookie. Her mom is crazy. Her dad's a preacher. Her brother plays the Star Spangled Banner on his guitar every hour on the hour.
4. Her genetically defective fingers...wait.. strike that.
5. she has an awesome computer
6. she's nice.
7. courdroy handbag! she has style now!
8. dog, Toby
9. her awesomeness.
SHE'S MY EMILY!
Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.
=the good stuff=
I'm working on new templates
I have way too much time on my hands...
Attack of the Mormons
Xmas Graham Cracker Houses!
I'm going home.
Why doesn't school just die already?!
new Christmas banner.
Theta tau formal
|maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs|