.................................................
Thursday, February 24, 2005

American Idol

Okay, so as you must know I'm obsessed with AI again. This season is going to be fun! They split up the girls and guys... woot!

Anyways, they voted off 2 guys and 2 girls so far....
Here's a pic on them all... I will be commenting on them so refer to the list of names! heh.

Click here for the pics

I don't really hate any of them with a passion yet... maybe Anthony cause he reminds me of Clay from the 2nd season... ugh.. he sucks!



posted at 9:26 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com