.................................................
Tuesday, February 08, 2005

ITS Help Desk

They are officially on my hit list along with Gateway computers.

argh.

1) They didn't know how to use a keyboard and mouse with my computer. I had to bring them mine... (which are regular standard keyboard & mouse)

2) They couldn't start Windows. They told me to reinstall Windows.

3) When I took the computer home, I started Windows up with ease (without reinstalling Windows). They must of forgot to press to "POWER" button.

4) I called and voiced my concern. They (meaning the secretary) told me I had all these viruses like "very deep" in my computer.

5) I'm confused. And a bit worried that they changed their opinion about my computer in the span of 10 minutes. And without actually having my computer in their possession at the time.

I hate them.
death to their crops!



posted at 1:17 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com