Tuesday, February 08, 2005
ITS Help DeskThey are officially on my hit list along with Gateway computers.
1) They didn't know how to use a keyboard and mouse with my computer. I had to bring them mine... (which are regular standard keyboard & mouse)
2) They couldn't start Windows. They told me to reinstall Windows.
3) When I took the computer home, I started Windows up with ease (without reinstalling Windows). They must of forgot to press to "POWER" button.
4) I called and voiced my concern. They (meaning the secretary) told me I had all these viruses like "very deep" in my computer.
5) I'm confused. And a bit worried that they changed their opinion about my computer in the span of 10 minutes. And without actually having my computer in their possession at the time.
I hate them.
death to their crops!
Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.
=the good stuff=
2-0 (Virus over Frank)
Way to scratch old wounds DC!
Tuesday/ Thursday classes.
10 things you probably didn't know about me.
|maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs|