.................................................
Wednesday, February 02, 2005

ugh

So my computer is still non-functional... and Emily let me borrow her old computer, but I still need to get an ethernet card for it. So till then I'm using random computers for the internet. heh.
Here are some things just for an update on me! woot.

1) just as an icebreaker for me... here's Megan!!

heh.

2) Emily's mom is evil! So I made her this card for her bday... and she basically told me I was mentally challenged. ugh. I've decided to not care... and if and when I do care, I'll just find fun and entertaining ways to piss her off. any ideas? comment.

3) Emily's has this infection or whatever... so I probably have it too... ugh, I remember saying that I didn't care if I got sick, but I didn't want what she has. I do think I have it. oh well.

4) Dropped Spanish... meh.

5) Not having internet sucks. I think I'm going to beg my mom for some cash for an ethernet card. But if one of you guys has an extra one lying around, I'd be very appreciative...

6) Okay, so the last couple of days I've been hearing more about "the pill" than I've ever heard from the most random people!! Apparently people take it for more reasons that the main one.

7) My mom has been nice to me recently... I'm confused. I think it's cause my brother and sister are gone now, so I'm like the closest offspring... heh.

8) (On AIM) emily: it was awkward talking about kissing infront of my mom.
emily: and she told me that she doesn't hate you and that she prays for you every morning.

AHH! just thought I would cut/paste that... it just happened like now. AHH! Emily gave me email to this woman!

9) American Idol has started up again... I gots the fever.

10) ugh... I need a good party! it's been a while. I'm actually considering going to Sig Ep parties now... I know alot of people there... including my new roomie, Aubrey. Anyways, Superbowl sunday is upon us... I think Monica is hosting a little shindig... it should tie me over till next week.

Well, that's most of it... I'll try to blog more! Without the internet it's hard to do as much as I usually do.

Chao.



posted at 11:24 PM | 4 comments

4 Comments:

Blogger frank said...

If I'm not mistaken, "Chao" is like "Ciao" in Spanish.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Lilly said...

being a girl i happen to know that parents never like the bf cause 'no guy is good enough for their daughter". they will come around though, so dont worry :)

10:36 PM  
Blogger deh-vin said...

Just say no to Sig Ep parties. Don't be a fool man. Ben's has your back every Thursday night.

12:13 AM  
Blogger frank said...

didn't you swear off Bens, Devon?

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com