.................................................
Sunday, April 03, 2005

couple chats

Who argues over AIM?! That's crazy! And if you are going to do it... why do it over the length of your hair...

heh.

Emily: i think i want to cut my hair back to this length
ME: NO!
Emily: i like it that long
ME: I don't!
Emily: why not?
ME: I like it long.
Emily: mmmmm
ME: and I'm using my 'boyfriend says' card.
Emily: it'll grow back
ME: but I want it long now.
Emily: but it's so much easier when it's shorter
ME: 'I like it long' is a better reason to keep it.
Emily: uhhhhh.......



posted at 3:08 PM | 2 comments

2 Comments:

Blogger frank said...

ya do you gotta squash my game?!

check this out!
Long Hair Campaign

4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno. I gotta say long = better always.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com