.................................................
Saturday, April 09, 2005

goin home

So I'm going home today. It kinda feels good to go home and rest from school and junk. Anyways, I know you guys are going to miss me alot so I thought I would search the internet for fun things to do, so that you guys won't be all "I miss Frank so much!"

Games/ Fun Activites
Catch the Fly!
Get hooked again! [Road Block]
Lite Bright
Make your own Snowflake
Feed a model

Funny shit!
The Man's Commandments
Prison Bitch Name Generator
crazy ads
Freshman project ideas!
How to become an Evil Overlord

Weird Stuff
for Emily's bro
some gene-altering crazy shit.
like death much?

Give this to your worst nemesis
muffins!
reserved only for Christy Chermak
How can anyone possibly be evil enough for this?



posted at 12:03 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com