.................................................
Thursday, June 09, 2005

Downward Spiral

ugh.

I feel like crap lately. I'm just un-everything. sighs. What gives?! Nothing is cheering me up for more than a few minutes afterwards. ugh. I do have some good friends and a girlfriend that want to bring my spirits up but... ugh.

So the other day, I was bored and I watched The Stepford Wives!! It's that bad. Somehow, seeing Christopher Walkin's head get bashed off was the only quick fix for me. ugh. But I did have a fun time at Sulphur Springs last weekend with Emily. My strep throat started to flare up again. ugh. I watched that Traveling Pants movie and halfway in the middle of it Emily's mom answered her cell phone. So insane. and then we rented Elecktra... ugh. Poor, poor Jennifer Garner. Well, at least watching The Longest Yard on Tuesday was mildly entertaining. I'm still traumatized by Courtney Cox's boobie dress. ugh. Why does Monica Gellar have to be a super slut.

Speaking of super sluts. I was looking at my favorite website, Go Fug Yourself and what the hell happened to Charlotte Church?! She's now a 50 year old Las Vegas hooker. ugh.

I'm going insane. The only thing that is getting me through this week is the possibility of either a party OR some cool dairy festival. So many options this weekend. We'll see how it goes. ugh.

I'm still pessimistic though. (PS- I'll give the person who correctly counts how many times I said 'ugh' in this post a snowcone!)



posted at 12:16 AM | 1 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Frank's Olde Tyme Snowcones!

That being, said, I don't really feel like counting ughs.

I will estimate with 43.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com