.................................................
Monday, May 23, 2005

I'm back!

So now I have internet again. It's pretty cool. Not the connection I had, but the fact that I have a connection at all. It's been a while since I've been in the internet world. What's been going on?!

Now I'm all graduated. living by my wits. girlfriend is a 2 hour drvie away. my graduation money is slowly but surely depleting. It kinda sucks. But I guess it could be worst. I do have a job interview tommorrow.. or I mean later today. heh. I probably should get some sleep.

Anyways, emily gave me her old computer and I haven't decided if I want to use it or keep using my computer. It's probably better than my computer by far BUT my computer does have a Pentium processor... and the other one has a Celeron. And I do notice the difference alot. ugh, so many decisions.

What's more important? Speed and Performance OR Capacity and Function?

PS- I'm looking for a cool bittorrent site where I can DL tvshows and movies. Now that I'm out of SMU firewall land, I would like to cherish illegal DLing. Know any?



posted at 3:34 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com