.................................................
Thursday, December 23, 2004

Sulphur Springs Take 2!

When to Emily's house again. This time the fam knew about us. It was craziness. Well, not that much. But her mom did freak me out. She's obviously out to get me. Well here are some pics. I didn't take much this time...

Here's Emily with a bad hair.


More with the hair!


the brother. He made me an awesome duct tape wallet, so he's coo.


Emily showing off her card shuffling skills.


She can count too!! yay for engineers.


The mom... she's plotting against me!


posing next to the puzzle


more posing.


puzzle fun!


putting together a puzzle.


Emily cooks Taco soup... it's almost a mexican dish.


Kitty's dish in the restroom!!!


Toby!


Hard Mac. (aka non-EasyMac)


Tiffany, aka Satan. She has the mark of the devil on her back!!!


Emily cooks! oh yea.


Okay, so Emily made HardMac... she was boiling water for like 15 minutes and didn't realize she put the pot on the wrong burner!!! HA!







posted at 5:15 PM | 1 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger frank said...

And Jim finally comments. heh.

yeah, I knew that would come and bite me in the ass later. oh well.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com