.................................................
Sunday, June 04, 2006

Will it Ever End?!

Bring it On: All or Nothing...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bring it on part 3?! This cannot be happening. And it has Beyonce's little sister, Solange in it too. It's too perfect! Didn't she like have a baby not too long ago?

We're going to have to make it a Bring It On party when it comes out on Dvd [as you know it will!] I'll have to make some strong-assed drinks to go with it. Cause I don't think I'm ready for this jelly movie.

Future movie title ideas:
Bring It On: Bitch, I already told you three times!
Bring It On: Don't be hatin'
Bring It On: Tonya Hardin style!
Bring It On: Britney versus Christina, the final showdown
Bring It On: My baby needs diapers
Bring It On: Murder Mysteries
Bring It On: Nomi pushed me down the stairs and took my lead in the Las Vegas show, Goddess!!



posted at 5:30 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com