.................................................
Friday, May 12, 2006

hair dilemma

Yeah, so the hair drama continues...

To cut or not to cut? That is the question.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's getting to the length where it has the potiential to look awesome as shown above. All I have to do to achieve this is take an hour or so out of my day. I have to wash it, dry it, wax it, comb it and shake it. The end result is pretty sweet, but is it worth it?

Yeah it's worth having incredible hair when I go out and such, but for everyday life is really blows. I have taken up the habit of wearing a hat to work. A small child asks me "Why do you have hair poking out the sides of your hat?" and I would reply "It was either this or comb it" Then the tiny kid makes a wtf?! face.

Anyways another bad thing about it is that sometimes when not strategically placed, my hair can poke me right in the eye. It smarts!

But then again, my hair is starting to get that sassy flip at the end.

My hair is feeling like it's own seperate entity. I go somewhere, the hair goes the other way. I have to make sure that the hair hasn't gone astray.

So I don't know what to do. I really like my hair now. It's has personality. I guess I can have it trimmed alittle. It is out of control... the least I can do is tame the personality a bit.

Ugh, there's so much of it!!

And I feel like a chick, when I have to fix it up.



posted at 11:58 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com