.................................................
Tuesday, May 09, 2006

McVote!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingCrap, I really hope Katharine McPhee doesn't get voted off tommorrow.

I'm in McLove with her McVoice and the McHair! She has really McStar McQuality. Not to mention she has the McEnergy to do McEverything. So let's McHear it for the true McIdol of this McCompetition, McKatharine. The McPheever will always McBe within all of us.

Now how is that for McPimpin'?

So this weekend I'll either drink for the loss of Katharine from Idol or drink in celebration of the McPhev continuing in the competition. Either way, I'll be drunk.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting And Oh man! Did you see Desperate Housewives on Sunday! Seriously, that show is really starting to be awesome again. There's only 2 episodes left in the season though. And my favorite evil gay character Andrew (played by Shawn Pyfrom) is out on his own in the streets! His mom kicked him out!! Bree went too far. I mean come on! She bought home a recovering alcoholic and sex-fiend and DIDN'T expect shocking results?! HELLO! I think Bree is just jealous that he refused sex with her, but when it came to her underaged gay son... oh yea, he couldn't resist!



posted at 10:04 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com