.................................................
Saturday, April 22, 2006

Catholic School Stories

Catholic School Stories are stories about my wacky adventures working in a Catholic school... imagine that.

Image hosting by Photobucket Imagine the sweetest little 3 year old blonde girl. And she has just entered the cafeteria and put her seventy pound pink Dora the Explorer backpack (which she pronounces as "pack-pack") on her chair. She sits and looks around. She spots me.

"Hey Mister Medrano!"

[On a side note: Why is it that every one of my teachers throughout my life have never pronounced my last name correctly no matter how many times I try, and an infant that cannot say "spagetti" says it right the first time?]

Anyways, I look up. Did someone address me? It sounded like a small child.

"Mister Medrano, come here please," waving her little hand.

Awww. Isn't that the cutest thing ever? So I go over there. "What's going on, Hailey?" [No, that's totally her real name. I can't make up this shit!]

And she smiles and says look.

Then flips me the middle finger.

Oh shit!

And before I have the time to properly freak out on this little toddler, she says "I cut my finger."

Noticing the little scrape on her little finger I say, "Oh... yeah... that sucks."



posted at 10:25 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com