.................................................
Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Media Tuesday

Image hosting by Photobucket Why not have a Media Tuesday?! It's a cool idea right? Offering some of my favorite media to my favorite people--my blogging audience!

That's right, I love you guys! And you love me more.

Anywho, I started watching this show starring Tori Spelling. It's like a scripted-reality sort of thing. It's all about her realizing she's a spoiled, bad actress that everyone hates and makes fun of all the time. I haven't decided if I like it yet. It's like on the cusp of being absolutely hilarious. I want some feedback kids. So all you peeps with high-speed LAN connections better download this. There's 3 episodes so far. This is the first one.

enjoy.

If you like this alot, I have more. the next episodes are funner. We can arrange something.



posted at 11:16 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com