.................................................
Thursday, March 09, 2006

Project Runway Finale

Hehe, I don't have the Bravo Channel, so I usually get the Project Runway episodes off of the internet the Sunday after the Wednesday show. And it's annoying, yes, but at least I get to keep up with it. But for the season finale I talked the roommate [Never seen a single episode] into coming with me to see the finale at Monica's[another Project Runway fanatic].

They were down to 3 designers: Chloe, Daniel V. and Santino.
Image hosting by Photobucket

And of course MY FAVORITE won! Congrats Chloe!

And oh my! This was the first time I noticed how tiny Chloe is! She's like slighty taller than a small lawn gnome. For reals.
Image hosting by Photobucket

And her model is like the in the Guiness Book of World Records for tallest model or something. She's like the Green Giant.
Image hosting by Photobucket
I just realized that during the episode where the designers had to make a Garden Party dress out of actually garden supplies, Chloe's inspiration was the GREEN GIANT!! freaky...

No wonder she almost won that challenge. That model must of been so comfortable walking down the runway in the same dress that her Green Giant kin wear everyday.

Anyways, kudos Chloe. Good luck on the new line. We all love you and your gnome-y self.
Image hosting by Photobucket



posted at 9:28 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com