.................................................
Saturday, March 04, 2006

Naught

Image hosting by PhotobucketLooking back at some of my earlier musings...

Sex drive
Continuum
Bad Weekend
Brother's Baby's Momma is a Psycho!
Hellish Week
Quest!

What the hell happened?! I know that people change over time. Posts become more complex and different. But seriously!

When did I stop writing like this? When did I start putting entertainment value over my personal bitchy rantings? I mean, yea... I so still argue and such, but the subject matter has become so safe. It's no longer as personal as it once was. My blog has become more about social anecdotes, than really about me.

I've decided that I'm going to try and recover some of the things that made me happy to have a blog. The material is going to be more personal. More about my thoughts and feelings. I won't go overboard. I'm just trying to show you guys who I am now.


cause if you thought you knew me before...


you're in for a surprise.

[I almost just had a MTV Diary moment there]



posted at 7:03 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com