.................................................
Friday, February 03, 2006

Surmise

Someone brought this to my attention. I think it's a cause for panic.

Exhibit A: My hairah

Image hosting by Photobucket
It's pretty good, eh? I know! I was thinking about a haircut soon, but if it looks this good at midnight, just think how awesomed-out it looks in the daytime. Those are some good hair genes there. My Mom's hair is a curley mess, but my Dad's was great. He was part of that whole 70s blown out hair era. [Secret confession: My Dad's favorite song back then was "Dancing Queen"] I definitely get my hair from him. Damn, that's quality hair!

Exhibit B: Kate Moss' jacket

Image hosting by Photobucket
AHHHHH! Somewhere Kate Moss was stalking my childhood barbers and stealing my hair to make a jacket! I knew my hair was high fashion, but damn Kate! Way to pull a Cruella Deville on me, bitch! I might be getting a haircut like in a month or so... do you need a matching handbag? Call me.



posted at 12:35 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com