.................................................
Friday, December 16, 2005

Narnia Review.

I'm going to be seeing ALOT of movies in the next few days. So I just thought I would give you guys the scoop on my opinions on them. Because we all know that "if Frank hates it, then everyone must hate it aswell!"

I saw Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, Witch, and Wardrobe the other day. And what can I say about this movie without spoiling it from you guys?

I can honestly say that the movie didn't suck... Narnia was a very lavished movie. You can't look at it without seeing the work of art that it is. The awesomeness that is the CGI. The imagination. The list of emotions goes on forever. But I was concerned about one thing mainly, and it could be summarized in this conversation I had with Jason immeadiately after the ending credits started:

Frank: Wow... cool!
Jason: yeah.
Frank: Was it like the book mostly?
Jason: yeah, pretty much all of it.
Frank: whoa... that book must of really sucked ass.

What gives?!
  • I really liked the villian. She rocked the house. But dude! Do you realize that the little 12 year old Edmund practically foiled an evil, mother-winter witch's whole plans by simply welding his overweighted sword at her. He's been practicing sword-play what... for like a day or whatever?! And she turns all these great warriors into stone and makes it winter 24/7. Sure. yea.

  • Okay so I barely noticed that the outfit she wore to the last battle was probably the Lion's mane sewed into a trendy battle garb. She is so mean to animals. When me, Jason and Devon saw this on the screen, we all gasped at the same time. Probably from outrage! Someone should throw some red paint on her.

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Oh my!! Was anyone else outraged at the fact that the All-healing Firefly juice can heal you from the brink of death, but it can't unchapped your lips when applied directly?!! seriously!

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Santa Claus... what the hell?!

  • I could so imagine Dakota Fanning as the little child. With the tiny, tiny knife. She would probably be more cool as the devil that is Dakota Fanning.


Anyways, I'm seeing Brokeback Mountain, The Memoirs of a Geisha, and The Family Stone this weekend.



posted at 1:00 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com