.................................................
Tuesday, November 22, 2005

short week.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mmmm, Thanksgiving break. I love it. I had an interesting conversation I had with my mom and grandmother who are making Thanksgiving dinner this year.

Mom: Do you know how to make turkey?
Grandmother: I dunno... you don't?

Frank: Dear God...

So it should be an interesting Thanksgiving. Pray for me. I think I'll have booze, so don't pray too much. hehe.



posted at 11:57 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com