.................................................
Friday, November 11, 2005

blaaah!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comOkay peeps!

I haven't blogged in like forever because I am now [temporarily] working 11 hours a day! It's absolute craziness. I am about to die, seriously.

So I do have so many outreageous stories about work! But I need some time to write them. It seems that the only times that I am able to be conscious AND not at work... I have to ear-tag that precious time for TV [6:30pm - 9pm]! I have lost the ability to stay up past 9pm. I am slowly turning into the kindergardeners I am in charge of.

Stay Tuned for blog entries on the weekend.
PS- Jasons bday thingy is on Friday (today!) sometime after 6:30, call for more details.



posted at 6:15 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com