.................................................
Thursday, December 01, 2005

argh, you ANTM

Image hosted by Photobucket.comOkay so I've been watching America's Next Top Model. And this season is starting to get bad! First they eliminate Lisa, the only one that can actually model somewhat. Then they get rid of my Kim [the boy], the sassy lesbian. And now they kicked Jayla off!
I say that Tyra Banks is the brains of the America's Next Top Model conspiracy! Hey no stupid-model jokes! Besides, I didn't say it was a good conspiracy... OOH! Anyways, here is the evidence that they sabatoged Jayla from having any chance of looking good in this photoshoot. Please excuse the small pics, I didn't want huge ones. Go to the Top Model website for bigger sized ones.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Exhibit A: There's like 17 million people in Jayla's photo! What the flip?!
Exhibit B: Jayla is off-center. B is where she should of been! Everyone else is in the center.
Exhibit C: Why are there four girls all up in Jayla's grill?! All I see is flailing arms everywhere.
Exhibit D: Why is she wearing an awfully bad wig?! ugh.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Exhibit E: Nicole's in the middle, not crowded and has frump girl(Exhibit J) in the front.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Exhibit F: Bre has plenty of elbow room and has a semi-circle turquoise backdrop! daaymn, that's good.
Exhibit G: Speaking of the backdrop... this picture is so symmetrical that how can anyone NOT be the star of this shot if they were standing in the middle.
Exhibit H: Bre is practically flashing us some T&A!! I think there might of been a wardrobe malfuntion 2 seconds after this pic was taken. Way to be a hoe, Bre. Okay, perhaps that has nothing to do with Jayla, but I hate that biatch Bre!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Exhibit I: I see they hired little people for Nik's photoshoot.

UGH! I guess I'll have to route for Nicole now. I hate Bre so much, and Nic is too bland and blah for me.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



posted at 10:06 PM | 2 comments

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

I was trying to think of a nice way to say this, but I will hate Tyra Banks forever if Bre ends up winning.

Girl is ugly, and evil (and not in a good way).

I don't care if you were in Coyote Ugly, the best horrible movie of all time, I will cut you if that crazy girl ends up beating out A) Super-sneaky hot lesbian Nik AND B) Super-dim-bulb-but-beautiful anyways Nicole. There will be no justice in the world.

Won't you please think of the children, Tyra? Think of the children!

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also notice the hazy iris effect used on the other three pictures that decreases the total image size, cropping the effective area the eye could fall on, focusing in on the center. Jayla's has a small amount of iris, which I think accentuates Exhibit A by leaving more room for more non-frumpy women to scatter the focus of the shot. Conspiracy.

-Jayla's Secret Agent

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com