.................................................
Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Frank goes to the Opera!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comSo I woke up yesterday on a normal Monday day. Slept 3 hours total. Woke up at 5:30am for my morning work at the school. Was at the school working by 6:30am. Then when I was about to leave, the Principal walks up to me, "Wanna sub for 5th grade today?!"

BLAHHH! I think.

"Okay," I actually say.

It turns out it is a field trip day and we are going to see The Tales of Hoffmann at Fair Park. And I was kind of excited. Oooh, the opera. Funtimes.

But sadly, I fell asleep like 7 different times during the opera!

ugh! Stupid lack of sleep.
Lesson Learned: Never go to the Opera on 3 hours of sleep.

On a lighter note: 5th grade is better than any other grade I've substituted ever! They are just old enough to follow simple logic AND young enough not to be self-centered-teen-egomaniacs.



posted at 2:20 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com