.................................................
Thursday, May 18, 2006

Idol results - May 17, 2006

Oh shit, Katharine McPhee is in the finale!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Talk about being the underdog of all underdogs.
Break a leg, McPheever!

In the meantime... I just bought the Sims 2. I just thought I would try and fill my time now that Jason is back with the War of Warcraft game. He and the nerd squad have started a 'guild' of Mustang bandspeople. So I have my game and he has his. If you thought we didn't have lives before, you've been sadly mistaken.



posted at 2:23 AM | 4 comments

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

I'm pretty sure you've got that last line wrong - I haven't had a life in ages.

9:36 AM  
Blogger frank said...

By 'we' I meant 'me'

HELLO!

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can someone, who from the very begining of a competition was a favorite to be in the finale, an underdog exactly? Clearly you need to watch more sports yo. I can't wait till Taylor wins, I will buy his CD just to annoy you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and I am a little offended by the nerd squad, we aren't nerds, we just like living online.

8:01 PM  
Blogger frank said...

Okay... Anonymous

Kat was favored to go home like 2 times before. That's why she's an underdog.

Care to identify yourself? or are you too ashamed of your nerd status?

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com