.................................................
Monday, May 29, 2006

Frank featured on PerezHilton.com

Oh man!

Remember when I sent my entry in on December 27, 2005 to PerezHilton.com for a Photoshop Madhouse contest and now today, it's finally featured!! In the entry I manipulated a pic of Donatella Versace, Beyonce, and Mariah Carey into a spoof on The movie, The Dark Crystal. Very hilarious.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And I'm the second entry too! Jason said I was "internet-famous!"

sweet.

Check it out! I'm that Frank M!

PerezHilton.com is my favorite guilty pleasure celebrity gossip weblog! I'm so excited.

Don't you wish you were featured on a famous blog?! First step, the internets... Next step, the WORLD! muhahaha!



posted at 1:37 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com