.................................................
Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Geez, yo

I didn't have work today till 7pm, which rocks. I get to stay up as late as I want, and sleep practically all day. I am finding that these times are the highlights of my week. Pretty sad, eh? Well I don't care, I'm a cheap date like that.

So I'm enjoying one of these times. It's probably 8 or 9 something AM, so I was naturally dead asleepin' when I wake up to a scratching at my door. What the hell?! I just went to sleep like 2 hours ago. I get up, with the comforter wrapped around me, opened the door to find the roommate at the door. Apparently his little incident (I'm sure he will blog about it soon, so I won't give it all away) involving cutting his finger had progessively worstened.
I spend the next few minutes trying to rebandage his wounds. Ugh, my eyes were foggy and flourescent lights weren't helping. It wasn't easy, but I managed to get the thing on with only a few blood-curdling yelps from Jason. Then we was all like "I'm going to the ER"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I volunteer to go with him, like the good roommate I am. Besides if Jason dies, I would have to move in with Devon.. ewww. Anyways, we go to Baylor and of course the ER is like under construction and we don't know where the hell we are going. It's raining, but I managed to grab a jacket before we left.
Since Jason lacerated his left-handed/writing hand, I had to fill out forms and laugh when he tried to write right handed. But the hardest part was when he was getting examined and I waited in the lobby place.

UGH! People in the hospital are so dramatic! They will do anything to get attention. First of all, we're in the "minor accident ER." That means if you are assigned there, your injury cannot be life threatening. Jason mangled his finger and blood was gushing out of it. If you have a toothache, go to the denist!!

Yeah, so there was this guy who was moaning bloodly murder about his tooth. I did bring my ipod (sweet), but coincidentally Jessica Simpson was on the Rachel Ray show and you know I gots to watch that shit!! The guy was ruining my Jessica Simpson TV watching experience! How rude. And she was cooking too!

Oh yeah, so if you see Jason try to be sensitive to his deformed hand. Freaks have feelings too.

(PS. Jason's bday party, Nov.4)



posted at 2:03 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com